Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday

Today, Becky left me. She's gone to a Christian's Women's Retreat in Hot Springs. So, I'm here to be bored all weekend. I think I'm learning some of my new job. It's no the easiest thing to learn. This makes me wish even more that I could pastor again. Even though I didn't feel like I did the best job I could, at times, I was in my confort zone. I've had the crud for about 3 days now. Cough, cough, sniffle, sniffe all day long. I'm ready for it to go. I've started working on devotionals again, slowly, and I'm hoping I can get in the grove with it. I'm going to see Spiderman 3 tonight. I want to see if it is as good as previews say it is. It's movie month here. Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, and Pirates of the Carribean 3. We plan on seeing em' all. Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

No comments: