Thursday, January 17, 2008

A cold tough day

Today has been especially tough. The cold north wind in open areas was almost to much to bare. Becky has a head cold, and I've been hurting most of the day. No real pain, just aching. My back hurt for about two weeks, but it has eased up, thank goodness.
For my friends, who might read this, please pray for me. I really need it. March 1, we go back to seven days a week, and I really love to go to church on Sundays. I've got a class to teach, and I need to be there. However, I have bills to pay too. I thought I was going to be given a chance to pastor again, but the church who lined me up, decided to not listen to me. It's kind of disheartening. If some of my preacher friends need a fill in or just want to allow a man to preach, feel free to call me. I'm available. Pray for my friend, Wayne Butler, as he seeks God's will in his life. Later.

No comments: