Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another day

Well, this past weekend was surely busy. Not only did I have to work, but afterwards I accomplised a great deal at home. Becky and Aaron worked on putting 12 x 12 pads down while I worked on my chicken pen. We have about 26 chickens, and I'm thinking that I'm going to get rid of some. We will see. The exciting news was the fact that Carthage is still classified as a dry city. The whole county is dry, and in this man's opinion it needs to stay this way. We are thankful that there are still people who vote for right against wrong.
Rain is on the way. We need it, but without the hail and a tornadoes. After the weekend, Monday brought some bad things down at work, but hopefully they will get better or God will put me in a new church or mission to work in. We will see.

No comments: