Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thank you

What an amazing God! Becky is recouping her strength daily. After the week of July 24th, I'm thankful she is still with me. I thank God for the Godly people who prayed for her. Truly, "The prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
I must say that today has been short lived. I got up early and after doing some things around the house, going to the hospital to visit my pastor, and finding out that I'm preaching in the morning, my day was spent fast. I often wonder what it would be like to pastor again. I look at the blogs of serveral men that I have utmost respect for, who are pastoring, yet I never talk to them anymore. I miss the fellowship of other preachers, and wonder at times what has happened in my life. I believe that God gives us a desire to fellowship with other Christians and when that fellowship seems lost at times, I feel alone. For those of you who prayed for my wife, I want to say thank you. Please remember us both as we go through tough times.

No comments: