Sunday, August 27, 2006

Where's the time gone to?

I can't believe that it has been 11 days since I posted a blog. I have been extremely busy, but it may slow down soon. I found out that September 1, I am to be moved to the sales department. This could be a good move, but I'm really concerned about it. I also had an interview, this past week, that seems to be promising. If they offer me the job, I will take it. It will be working in a warehouse for a company and may be a good chance for promotion. Please pray with me that God's will shall be done.
Becky is getting stronger, and the doctor told us she could go back to work on the 5th of September. She has been stir crazy around the house and it is driving her crazy. I am just thankful to God that HE decided to keep her here instead of taking her home.

2 comments:

Sheff said...

Hey Bro.! Did you get our last report? I never did hear back from you. I hope you are doing well. God Bless.

Kevin Higgins said...

Hey man - isn't it exciting to live each day just trusting God to show us the next step? I'll be praying for you to grow closer to Him through these tough circumstances.