Monday, July 14, 2008

What a weekend!!!


Monday morning! We woke up with rain, even though it wasn't more than a half inch, but it was rain. Thank the Lord for that. This past weekend was really busy. I worked on the lawn mover, and didn't get it running still, the swimming pool pump went out, had to get a new one, my Boston terrier had 5 puppies, and I was asked to preach on Sunday night. I was contacted by a church in Alexandria, LA, about preaching for them, but that didn't materialize and then I was able to go to work this morning; in the rain. LOL.

I preached from 1 Samuel 3:1 - 11 last night. The message was intitled, "Hearing God." We did have a couple respond, but I just love when God takes over and gets me out of the way. I really enjoyed preaching though. We have 2 churches in our area without pastors right now. I hope I get a chance to preach some more. I really love sharing God's Word with churches. We will see.

1 comment:

abainfrance said...

Hey Bro. Ronnie, Enjoy the blog, God bless, JASON